PM Enterprises (a PMI Registered Education Provider) provides high-quality, introductory to advanced-level Project Management training that is unique in its:
- High level of participant interaction and engagement
- Numerous hands-on activities and exercises
- Practical application
PM Enterprises presents concepts and processes in a way that actively engages participants and facilitates long-term understanding and retention of best practices. All course content and materials directly align with recognized Project Management best practices as represented in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)- Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2012.
- Receive comprehensive instruction on all exam topics along with supporting assignments both during and between sessions.
- Enjoy classes that are fast moving, participative, engaging, and yes, fun!
- Learn from a highly experienced instructor, and join the hundreds of candidates who have successfully prepared for the exam with
- Earn 35 contact hours by attending the sessions and completingthe weekly assignments.
- Review recorded sessions for up to 4 weeks following the last class (WebEx only).
- Experience unparalleled levels of participant satisfaction and unbeatable pricing.
ü Twenty-four hours of comprehensive, instructor-led PMP/CAPM Exam Preparation Training based on the Fifth Edition PMBOK (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge).
ü PM Enterprises’ Exam Preparation Manual which includes all instructional content, numerous hands-on practice exercises, activities, quizzes, and games all carefully designed to enhance recollection and understanding of key exam concepts.
ü Difficult PMP Exam Prep Questions by Glenn Hostetler.
ü Over 800 high-quality online sample questions, answers, and detailed explanations.
ü Flashcards of the 47 Project Management Processes.
ü Tools and instruction to facilitate the PMI Credential application process.
Boot Camp Schedule:
|Class Type||Class Day||Class Dates||Class Time||Class Status|
|Online Webex||Saturday||Jan 28 to Mar 4||9:30 - 1:30 CT||Open|
|Online Webex||Friday||March 24 to April 28||12:30 - 4:30 CT||Open|
|Online Webex||Tuesday / Thursday||May 30 to Jun 22||5:00 - 8:00 CT||Open|
|In Person / MKE||Saturday||May 6 to May 27||9:30 - 4:30 CT||Open|
All courses are facilitated by Shari Brand, PMP. Shari has been a PMI Registered Education Provider for over eight years and has over twenty years of firsthand experience in all aspects of Project, Program, Portfolio and PMO Management. She is a polished presenter and facilitator with the ability to engage and motivate audiences of all sizes.Shari’s courses combine lecture, practice exercises, and reinforcement of critical concepts in a way that ensures success.