PMI Milwaukee is proud to partner with PM Enterprises, a PMI Registered Education Provider that provides high-quality, introductory-to-advanced level project management training. It is unique due to its:
- High level of participant interaction and engagement.
- Numerous hands-on activities and exercises.
- Practical application.
PM Enterprises presents concepts and processes in a way that actively engages participants and facilitates long-term understanding and retention of best practices. All course content and materials directly align with recognized project management best practices as represented in "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge" (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., Sept. 2017.
Receive comprehensive instruction on all exam topics along with supporting assignments both during and between sessions.
- Enjoy classes that are fast moving, participative, engaging and yes - fun!
- Learn from a highly experienced instructor and join the hundreds of candidates who have successfully prepared for the exam with this program.
- Earn 35 contact hours by attending the sessions and completing the weekly assignments.
- Review recorded sessions for up to four weeks following the last class (WebEx only).
- Experience unparalleled levels of participant satisfaction and unbeatable pricing.
- Twenty-four hours of comprehensive, instructor-led PMP/CAPM Exam Preparation Traning based on the Sixth Edition PMBOK®.
- PM Enterprises' "Exam Preparation Manual," which includes all instructional content, numerous hands-on practice exercises, activities, quizzes and games, all carefully designed to enhance recollection and understanding of key exam concepts.
- Difficult PMP Exam Prep Questions by Glenn Hostetler.
- Over 800 high-quality online sample questions, answers, and detailed explanations.
- Flashcards of all the project management processes.
- Tools and instruction to facilitate the PMI credential application process.
Boot Camp Schedule:
Online Instructor-Led Webinar
Fridays February 7 to March 13 12:30 - 4:30 PM CST
Saturdays April 11 through May 16 9:30 AM - 1:30PM CST
All courses are facilitated by Shari Brand, PMP. Shari has been a PMI Registered Education Provider for over eight years and has over 20 years of firsthand experience in all aspects of project, program, portfolio and PMO Management. She is a polished presenter and facilitator with the ability to engage and motivate audiences of all sizes. Shari’s courses combine lecture, practice exercises, and reinforcement of critical concepts in a way that ensures success.